Construction Tech Startup Forum by NEINOR is the initiative promoted by Habitat Cluster Barcelona, ICEB and RED-AEDE and with the collaboration of NETMENTORA Catalonia, to look for the future leaders of the sector through startups that surprise the world with new, innovative and disruptive solutions, capable to transform the way business has been done until now.
On Thursday 27 from 3 to 6 pm the presentation of the finalist startups will take place in the Workshop Arena.
- Minicasas: advice to solve the new needs of personal space.
- Urbit Data: online platform on real estate management: purchases, sales, rentals, vacation rentals and free pricing tool for any property.
- Geomechanics: engineering company specialized in advanced numerical simulations, calibration of numerical models and characterization of soil and rock parameters through backanalysis.
- BILI: The Building Data Library: digital library where you can find digital 3D models and information about the most important buildings.
- You Can Deco: Program to decorate spaces easily and simply for non-professionals. They offer a 3D view of the final result and an itemized budget.
- Matmap: program to buy construction materials from demolition, leftover materials and discontinued items.
- Wall Invent: decorative wooden walls with an easy and fast installation and without the need of drilling. They are also removable and reusable.
- Ticu Miku: company that makes handmade wooden toys, especially light tables.
- Social Forest: social enterprise dedicated to sustainable forest management.
- Yelo App: marketplace of local services with Artificial Intelligence and a social cause.
- Citysens: modular vertical garden with intelligent self-control.
- Plactherm: heating system with maximum zoning capacity.
- Bigle Legal: program that automatically generates the legal documents of a company
- 4DOMO: creates hyper-realistic environments thanks to the latest software technology of physics and textures at the service of architecture and design.
- ARCHITECh Tures: cloud-based building design service based on artificial intelligence that drastically reduces design time from months to hours.